aadhar card download by name and date of birth, आधार कार्ड देखे नाम से , Aadhar Card Download Without Registered Mobile Number
Hello friends, if your Aadhar card is lost or you are upset about finding the Internet. How to download your Aadhar card by name in the end? So this article is going to tell you this. After all how can you complete this process. But this process is a bit difficult. To download the Aadhar card by name (see the Aadhar Card), you need to have a mobile number that is registered on your Aadhar card. Then friends, if you have that mobile number then you will be able to complete this process very easily, then here we will give you this information. So how can this process be accomplished, then we’ll tell you step by step, how to download your Aadhar card after the name
If you have lost your Aadhar card enrollment ID and do not know your Aadhaar number, then you can get the Aadhar card by following the steps given below:
आधार कार्ड देखे नाम से Check Aadhar Card By Name
1. First of all, you have to click on the link given below to go to the page on which you have to complete this process that we are telling you Click Hare for website
2. As soon as you reach the page of the website you have mentioned, then Retrieve your Lost EID / UID in front of you will open the page.
3. Now you will come to select two options that you want to retrieve the Aadhaar number or you want to retrieve the Enrolment Number (EID). You can select any of the two options, so you can download your AADHAR by name. Select Aadhar number
4. As soon as you select an option, some boxes will appear in front of you in which you will be asked to fill in some information such as name, email, mobile number, etc.
- First you write your full name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Fill you the CAPTCHA Code (Security Code)
- # See the Aadhar card by name
5. As soon as you fill up all of these boxes, you have to click on Send OTP, tell me as soon as you click on Send OTP, then the OTP will be sent to your same registered mobile number which you have entered.
6. As soon as you click on the Send OTP button, whatever OTP will be sent to your mobile number, you have to fill in the OTP box and click on “Verify OTP”
7. As soon as you validate the OTP, your Aadhaar number will be sent to your email ID. Now you can easily download your Aadhar card through your Aadhar number.
Aadhar Card Download डाउनलोड कैसे करें
1. To download Aadhaar card, click on the link below and visit the Aadhaar card UIDAI download page Click Hare
2. As soon as you reach the Aadhar card download page you will see three options: Aadhaar, VID, Enrolment ID. So, you can select the option with the Aadhar number
3. Now you will see two options below, Regular Aadhaar, Masked Aadhaar, add tick marks to whatever Aadhar card app you want to download
4. Now you have to give all the information bar which is being asked from you like your Aadhar number, your name pin code, etc., all you have to do is click on the Riquest OTP as soon as you click on the Riquest OTP otp will be sent to your registered mobile number
5. As soon as OTP arrives at your mobile number, you have to enter the OTP in the OTP box and click on the download basis, as soon as you click on the download Aadhar, your Aadhar card will start downloading.
Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhar card. When you open PDF document, enter your PIN code as a password Now you have your e-Aadhaar card, which you can print.
How to Download Aadhaar Card Without Registered Mobile Number
Friends, if your mobile number is not registered on your Aadhar card and you have lost your Aadhar, then how will you be able to download the Aadhaar card? We will tell you about this as a process step by step.
Now friends can now print your Aadhaar card without registering the mobile number even online, for that now UIDAI has issued a new link on its website where you can now reprint your Aadhaar card. Without register mobile number But friends, you have to give some charge to UIDAI Rs. 50 / – (inclusive of GST & speed post charges). Because this service is not free at all
So let’s tell you step by step how you can complete this process.
Download Aadhar Card without mobile number step by step process
1.First of all, you have to click on the link below and go to the Aadhar reprint service or you can open this link from the official website of UIDAI. Click Hare Go to Page
2. If you are not able to access the Aadhar reprint service page by clicking on the link given above, then you can visit the official website of UIDAI and scroll down and below you will get the option of “Order Aadhaar Reprint” (Pilot Basis), which you can click on can do
3. Now the page of the Aadhar reprint service will open in front of you, in which you will be asked for some information that you have to fill.
4. First of all, you have to enter the Aadhar number that you want to reprint, and then fill the security code in the box mentioned in it.
5. As soon as you fill this information, you will see another option if you do not have a registered mobile number, please put a tick mark on the option to check in the box, but if you have your register mobile number then you leave it Can. So, as we are here to tell you to download the cards Aadhar on the registered mobile number, you will have to tick the mark on this option.
6. As soon as you put a tick mark on the above mentioned options, you will ask a mobile number from it, you can enter any mobile number in it. It is not necessary that the number is registered on your Aadhar card or not
7. Now you have to click on the SEND OTP and enter whatever OTP has come on your mobile number, enter the OTP box and enter the term and condition and click on the submit button.
8. As soon as you submit, you will have a Make Payment option which will allow you to pay by clicking on it. You can easily make payments with debit cards, credit cards, net banking
9. As soon as you successfully make the payment, you will be given a receipt on behalf of UIDAI, which you have to take care of. And then your Aadhaar card will be reprinted and sent to your address in 2 to 3 days
Note- Friends, this was all process expected. You might have liked this information. You must subscribe to our blog for a lot of information and comment down how you got this information and you can share your thoughts with us.