Aadhaar Card Update : Wrong Date of Birth in Aadhar Card, How To Fix Online
AADHAAR CARD UPDATE : If your Aadhaar card date of birth,is not correct, how can you fix it online at home. Here we will tell you how you can correct your date of birth online only
Hello guys, welcome your friends once again in our new article If your DOB has gone wrong for some reason in your Aadhar card, and you have to use any other identity document again and again. So now you are sitting at home, you can easily Solvd the date of birth in the Aadhar card. For this, you have to follow a few steps and you will be able to easily correct the wrong date of birth in your AAdhar card.
Actually, a lot of people are troubled by this problem. To provide date of birth updates on Aadhar card, we are giving you 2 ways here, online and offline. Using both of these methods, you will be able to correct your AADhar Card’s date of birth.
AADHAAR CARD UPDATE: Some required documents to update date of birth in Aadhaar card
You must have some documents from which you can prove that your birth date given on the Aadhaar card is incorrect, documents such as: – any of your marksheets certified by government institution or the identity card, PAN card, birth certificate, or any or Other types of documents in which your date of birth is correct
AADHAAR CARD UPDATE: By following the given steps, you can update the date of birth of your Aadhaar card
1. To change the date of birth of Aadhaar card, first you have to go to the official website of UIDAI for which you can click below Clik Hare
2. Now you have to put your Aadhaar card number in the given box. And then you will see a captcha in the Text Verification box that you have to put in the box below. And then click on Send OTP. After which any mobile number will be linked to your AAdhar, an OTP will Send on it
3. Now you have to click on Enter OTP and then you will have to type the OTP that has come to the mobile number and submit it.
4. Now you have to click on the date of birth option
5. In the next option you have to choose your language.
6.Now you have to choose the necessary docoments as we have already told you that you have a correct date of birth document which you will upload here and then submit it.
7.After submitting, you will get a URN number, through the URN number, you will know the status of your Aadhaar card whether your Aadhaar card has been updated.
AADHAAR CARD UPDATE : Birthdate to Aadhar card such as offline updates
Here, we also tell you that you can do all these processes offline, for that you have to download the Aadhaar Card Update form from uidai.gov.in. By filling and signing this form and putting the necessary documents along with it you will have to send it through post. Where you are going to send this form, we are providing you the address here on which you can fill this form by enclosing your document along with attachment. Click here to download the Aadhar correction form Click Hare
Form sending address: Box No 99,Banjara Hills, Hydrabad -500034,India