Assistance to Disabled Persons for Purchase
The main objective of assistance for the purchase / fittings of disabled equipment / equipment (ADIP) scheme for the disabled persons is to assist the needy persons with the help of the needy, sophisticated and scientifically manufactured, modern, standard aids and equipment, which is a physical, Can promote social and psychological rehabilitation, reduce the impact of the disabled and increase their economic potential. The support and equipment supplied under this scheme are as per the specifications of BIS specifications.
Under this ministry and ALIMCO (a public undertaking), the scheme is implemented through implementing agencies such as NGOs, National Institutes.
ADIP Scheme Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to assist the needy persons with the help of disabled, sophisticated and scientifically manufactured, modern, standard assistance and equipment for the disabled, by reducing the impact of the disabled, increasing their economic, and economic capacity, Can promote social and psychological rehabilitation.
Eligibility of ADIP Scheme
Persons handling the following conditions will be eligible for assistance under the ADIP scheme through authorized agencies:
- He/She should be an Indian citizen of any age.
- A registered medical practitioner should be certified that he / she is disabled and fit to use fixed aid / equipment. Holds a 40% disability certificate.
- The person who is employed / self-employed or receiving pension and whose monthly income is not more than Rs.20,000 / – per month from all sources.
- In case of dependents, income of parents / guardians should not exceed Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Such persons who have not received help from Government, Local Bodies and NGOs during last 3 years. However, this limit will be for 1 year of children under 12 years of age.
ADIP Scheme Support Amount
Aids / equipment whose cost is not more than Rs. 10,000 / – are covered under single disability scheme. However, in the case of SwDs, the limit of students beyond Class IX will be increased to 12,000 / -. In the case of many disabilities, the boundary will be applied separately to different items if more than one aid / equipment is required.
ADIP Scheme Online Application
Applications are easy in this scheme, just click on the link given below. After clicking on the link, you will reach the registration page where you can fill the application accordingly. Click Here For Online Apply
- Proof of Aadhaar / Identity – Passport, Voter ID, Driving License
- Proof of address
- Proof of BPL status – Certificate from the District Authority for eligibility / BPL ration card
- Certificate from the medical officer required for the use of wheelchairs for loss of sight, loss of hearing, loss of teeth and locomotor disability.