What is CSC?
Under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) prepared by Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India, the Common Services Center (CSC) has been conceptualized as an ICT enabled, front end service. . Point of delivery of government, social and private sector services in areas of agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services, utility payments
Who is VLE?
VLE is village level entrepreneurs who provide various government and non-government services to the ultimate consumers from CSC outlets (mostly owned).
What are the minimum requirements for becoming a VLE?
- To register on the Csc portal the base card should be.
- VLE should be a youth of a village over 18 years old.
- The VLE should pass the 10th standard examination from a recognized board as a minimum academic qualification.
- VLE should be fluent in reading and writing local dialect and should have knowledge of basic level of English language.
- Prior knowledge in basic computer skills will be a favorite advantage.
- VLE should be adequately motivated to become the chief driver of social change and should spread its duties with utmost dedication and sincerity.
Is there any charge for CSC registration?
There is no charge for registration as VLE. It is absolutely Free of Cost. Any citizen of India can register with CSC Registration PORTAL very easy
What documents will be uploaded when registering to become VLE?
- PAN card copy.
- CSC Center Photos (inside and out)
- Cancelled check copy
What are the system requirements for registering on CSC?
- 120 GB hard disk drive.
- 512 MB RAM
- CD / DVD drive.
- Above UPS PC Licensed Windows XP or Operating System
- Printer / color printer.
- Web cam / digital camera
- Internet connection with at least 128 Kbps speed to browse the internet and upload data.
Do you need any training to become a VLE?
No, you do not need any specific training to become a VLE. Completing the minimum criteria as stated above is enough to become a VLE
How to register on CSC?
- To apply CSC, visit http://register.csc.gov.in URL
- Click on the “Click here to apply” button appearing on the homepage.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number, select the authentication type, and fill in the next CAPTCHA code and click “Submit Button”
- And by doing so you can easily register for CSC by filling all the information sought in the form.