Apply Online for Learner Licence Prosses | Check Status | Download/Print
1. In order to apply the Learner license, first you will have to go to the Indian Transport official website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
2. As soon as you reach the website, you will see a button at the bottom, driving license related services which you have to click on
3. As soon as you click on the Driving License Related Services button, you reach the Charthi Portal of the Transport Department.
4. As soon as you come to the Sarathi portal, you will be asked to choose your state. Select the state from which you want to apply online through the drop down menu.
5. As soon as you choose your state, you will find many services related to a driver’s license like Apply Online, Upload Documents, Appointments (Slot Booking), Fee / Payments, Modify Applications, Enquiry on Slot Availability, Cancel Appointments, Print License Details, Download Forms, LLTEST (STALL) etc.
6. Click Apply Online button to apply for a new driving license As soon as you click on the online Apply button, you will be asked to apply for driving license and Learner license. If you are applying for the first time, Learner license Click on
7. After clicking on the lerner license, there will be a few steps in front of you that you will be asked to follow, you have to read them and click on the continuation button.
8. After clicking on the Continu button, you will come forward to select some options, first select the Bali option and if you come to a particular category such as handicapped soldiers or foreigner, then click on the dropdown-menu category. Select and click on submit button
9. As soon as you click on the submit button, the full form of online application will be open in front of you, in which you will be asked for a lot of information which you have to fill in the right way of reading
10. After you successfully complete the form, after that you need to upload a document.
11. After uploading the document, you have to deposit whatever fee you are asking for online.
Now, you have to be present for a computer test on the available date. If you clean up computer tests, you will be given your Learner License (LL.L).
Learner license holders can apply for permanent driving license (DL) after 30 days (and within 180 days).
Check Driving Licence Status Online
If you have applied for a driver’s license online, you can check the status at any time.
1. To know the status of your application, please click on the link below https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservicecov8/applViewStatus.do
2. As soon as you click on the link, you reach the Status Tracer page. Here you can easily track your application and know its status.
3. To know the status, first of all enter the registration number in the box given to you and select the Date of Birth as well as the form you filled out and click the submit button.
As soon as you submit, you will get a status of your application which you can check and find out if your application has been approved or not
Download/Print Driving Licence Online
1. Click on the links below to download your driver’s license or learning license.
Download Learner Licence – https://bit.ly/2TMT3mE
Download Driving Licence – https://bit.ly/2GJQBd9
2. As soon as you click on the link, you will be taken to a new page where you will see a Proceed button which you have to click on
3. To download the driving license, first enter the registration number in the box given to you and select the Date of Birth as well as the form you filled out and click the submit button.
4. As soon as you click on the submit button and your registration number and date of birth are valid then you have your name and your driving license which you can print by clicking on the print button.