Atal Pension Yojana (APY Scheme) pradhan mantri pension yojana
Government of India launched “Atal Pension Scheme” in June 2015 to help the unorganized sections of society. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) operates this scheme under the National Pension System. The scheme was started to encourage the people of weaker sections to give them the option of pension, which would give them great benefits during their old age. The benefits of the Atal Pension Scheme can also be taken by working in private sector organizations or by self-employed persons.
- Any Indian citizen is eligible to apply for this scheme. The minimum age for applying to this scheme is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
- Applicant should have a savings bank account. Also, there should be an auto-debit facility in this account.
- The applicant should have a mobile number, which must be given to the bank at the time of registration.
- The applicant should not pay income tax. This scheme is designed primarily to help people working in the unorganized sector, self-employed persons, businessmen, etc.
- After the scheme is 60, the beneficiary will get Rs. 1,000 to Rs. Provides pension up to 5000. If the beneficiary dies, then the husband or wife will receive a pension. If for some reason only both of them die, this pension will be given to the additional nominee
- The Atal Pension Scheme is governed by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
- The monthly contribution amount of the applicant will be determined by the pension that he wants every month and age at which he applies for the scheme or starts contributing.
Contribution details for the Atal Pension Scheme
- If the applicant starts to subscribe to the plan when he is 18, he will have to contribute for 42 years.
- If the applicant begins to subscribe at the age of 40, then he will have to contribute for a period of 20 years.
Therefore, any applicant should keep in mind that those who are involved in the scheme at the earliest age will have to pay less membership money and those who are late will need to contribute a lot.
Restrictions on Government Contribution
ऐसे व्यक्ति जो अन्य सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजनाओं के तहत पंजीकृत हैं, सरकार से योगदान के लिए पात्र नहीं हैं। निम्नलिखित में से कुछ योजनाएं हैं जो अटल योजना पेंशन के लिए एक व्यक्ति को अयोग्य बनाती हैं:
- कोयला खान भविष्य निधि और विविध प्रावधान अधिनियम, 1948
- कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि और विविध प्रावधान अधिनियम, 1952
- सीमन्स प्रोविडेंट फंड एक्ट, 1966
- जम्मू कश्मीर कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि और विविध प्रावधान अधिनियम, 1961
- असम चाय बागान भविष्य निधि और विविध प्रावधान, 1955
- अन्य वैधानिक सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजनाएँ
By submitting the following documents, you can make an application for the APY plan:
- APY application form
- Consent for the Auto Debit facility
- ID proof
- Aadhar Card
How do you apply for atal pension yojana online ?
In order to open an Atal Pension Scheme account, customers only need to download the form, fill the necessary details and submit it to their banks. Other required documents will also be submitted and applicants can easily open as an Atal Pension Scheme. Direct application can not be made online for Atal Pension Scheme. It is mandatory to submit the form to the nearest bank branch to take advantage of the scheme.