To celebrate the spirit of national unity, the program has been started “one India best India” Language confluence symbolizes the unique symphony of our country’s languages and is an expression of our shared dreams, hopes and aspirations for one India.
India’s richness is marked by its cultural, ethnic and linguistic diversity. In order to celebrate these unique characteristics of our country, Language Sangam initiatives under an India best India initiatives to provide multilingual performance to students in Indian languages listed in Schedule VIII of Indian Constitution in a program for schools and educational institutions. . Just the beginning of the journey to create an interest in these languages and learn more about the curiosity. After this, other activities will be followed.
Bhasha Sangam students will be able to build their career in training language skills and will create confidence for holding a decent hold on the various languages of the respective states anywhere in the country. Language confluence symbolizes the unique symphony of our country’s languages and is an expression of our shared dreams, hopes and aspirations for one India.
Objectives of Bhasha Sangam
1. To include school students in all 22 Indian languages in Schedule VIII of the Constitution of India.
2. Promote linguistic tolerance and respect and promote national integration.
Features of Bhasha Sangam
- A brief dialogue with five simple, commonly used sentences has been prepared in 22 languages for students of all classes.
- The sentences from each language are to be shared with the student everyday for 22 working days. Only one language will be shared every day
- A digital book website with audio recording of the dialogues is available at http://epathshala.gov.in/ so that students can hear the correct pronunciation. A mobile app has also been made available to access e-resources.
- The suggested activities should be completed in a pleasant and interesting manner. Students have enjoyed the activities and wherever this initiative has been initiated, they participate with enthusiasm. This initiative is not mandatory and there should be no formal test of any kind.
- Under the daily daily confluence of schools, you can upload photos and videos of daily activities. State / Union Territory School Education Department and DEO and BEO can upload / submit photos and videos of activities at state / union territory and district and block level respectively. Department of School Education and Literacy, MHRD, Government. India will give recognition and prizes to the best schools, best blocks, best districts and best states / union territories on the basis of uploaded / submitted photographs and videos.
Source : epathshala.gov.in/