Car insurance is a type of insurance policy, which takes care of unfortunate events, such as accidents, theft and expenses arising from any third-party liability. Car insurance is the best way to protect yourself and your car from financial emergencies, including any legal liability, resulting in physical harm, traffic collision, physical injury, damage to your car or any third party . Different car insurance-specific terms and conditions are different in different areas of the country with legal rules.
Car insurance is mandatory, so choose a plan wisely. Now you can save money, get discounts and get the best deal through the policy market. Compare different plans and buy hassle free.
Car insurance or motor insurance covers for those losses that may occur if your car is damaged or stolen. The premium amount of your car insurance is fixed on the basis of the declared value of the vehicle or on the basis of IDV. If you increase the IDV, then the premium increases and if you reduce it, the premium decreases. For any policyholder, it is important to compare different auto insurance options before buying a car insurance or buying a new policy.
The main benefits of car insurance
- Coverage against loss or damage to the insured vehicle.
- Coverage against accidents, theft, fire, explosion, self-ignition, power, riots, assault or terrorism, damage to your vehicle due to natural disasters
- Coverage against financial liability due to loss of any third party injury / death or property.
What is not included in car insurance?
- Loss or damage if no policy is applicable.
- Slowly wear and tear the car and its parts.
- Damage or damage to the vehicle if operated by a person without valid driving license
- Damage or damage to the vehicle as a result of intoxication due to drugs, alcohol, etc., damage to the engine as a result of oil leakage.
- Damage or damage to the vehicle as a result of misuse of the car manufacturer’s guideline.