digi locker sign up,digital locker registration,digital locker for document,e locker,government digital locker
What is Digi Locker?
Digilocker is a cloud-platform, such as Google Drive, Sky Drive, Drop Box, Icloud etc., is a cloud platform. Therefore, this is essentially a digital service run by the Indian government, where Indian citizens can easily store digital copies of their documents. Not only this, users can also safely store URI links (or uniform resource identifier links) for digital or e-documents provided by different issuers.
This cloud storage service also offers an interesting feature. Users can actually digitally store their stored e-documents using the e-sign feature to be served with this service.
What kinds of documents can I be stored in the Digi Locker?
All personal documents, including voter ID card, PAN card, university certificate, driving license, etc. can be stored in the developer. As mentioned earlier, users can also store URLs for digital documents issued by various departments.
Are there any special requirements for using the DigiLocker service?
Yes, there is a special requirement for using DigiLocker, but they are not so special that you can not use it. Here are the requirements that you need to keep in mind:
You must have your Aadhar number to access the service.
You can not store files in any format other than the following extensions: .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif and .bmp Video or audio files are not allowed.
How much storage space is given to you in the Digi Locker?
This is where you can be a little dissatisfied because the maximum amount allocated for a person is 1 gigabyte. Although the good news is that most docs are no more than KB in size and therefore, 1 GB is enough to accommodate thousands of documents. Why is it okay, other file formats other than those described above are not allowed.
Actually. Who is in charge of the Digi Locker service?
If you were expecting it to be a private company, then you were wrong. Responsibility for maintaining this service has been entrusted to the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
digilocker sign up Prosses
1. To use the digital service, you will first have to go to the official website of the Digi Locker facility, to visit the website, click on the link below https://digilocker.gov.in
2. When you reach the official website of Digi Locker, you will see a sign up button in the navigation menu above which you have to click on
3. As soon as you click on the sign off button, you will need a mobile number. You have to fill the same mobile number in the box which is linked to your Aadhar card after clicking on the submit button.
4. Once you take the number then an OTP will be sent to your same number which you have to enter in the box below and click the Verify button.
5. The answer is mobile number and you will be asked to choose a user name and password.
You can make your username or your mobile number as your username.
And while creating the password, keep in mind that your password should be very strong as it has some alphabetical word as well as number and some special characters are included as you can see the password demo below Password demo- Cscportal287 @
6. Once you have successfully created a username and password then you have to click on the submit button.
7. After clicking submit button, you will be asked your Aadhar number which you have to fill in the box shown on your screen and after that you have to put a check mark in the blank box being shown below and click on the submit button.
8. As soon as you click the submit button, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar number, which you have to fill in the next box and click on the submit button.
9. As soon as you verify OTP and click on submit button your Digicelor account is successfully opened and you come to your Digi Locker’s dashboard. After this you can also add social network to your digitaliser Are
Now you can easily upload and download your certificate in Digi Locker