How to permanently delete your Instagram account : Once you remove your account, your photos, videos, and all other account data will go away forever, and you will not be able to use the same username again. Alternatively, if you do not want to delete your photos, you can deactivate your Instagram account instead of deleting the account.
So let’s say you step step by step how do you want to remove it
1. So first of all you have to open your Instagram application
2. After this, tap your profile picture.
3. Tap the three lines on the top right (☰)
4. Scroll down and tap on
5. After this click on
6. And then you tap
7. next step tap on How do I delete my account?
8. After this, you have to click on the Delete Your Account page
9. Now enter your username (or email address) and password, and click the login button
10. Select the reason you’re removing your account. If you do not have any reason then you can select something else.
11. To confirm that you want to permanently delete your account, enter your password once more in the text field.
12. Tap And then a pop-up window will open in front of you Press Ok
So in this way you will be able to get your account removed for you. You can share your thoughts with us in the comment box.
Tags-how to, Instagram, Instagram tutorial, how to delete instagram, how to delete instagram account, delete instagram account, how to delete instagram account 2018, permanently delete your account, delete instagram account 2018, delete your account, delete Instagram account permanently, permanently delete instagram account, How do I delete my account, Permanently delete my account,permanently delete instagram account Hindi ,Hindi How to delete instgram accaunt ,WikiHow, Delete an Instagram Account, wiki, how to articles, how to instructions, DIY, tips, howto, learn, how do I