Order Aadhaar Reprint “is a new service launched on a pilot basis by UIDAI, which facilitates the residents of India to reprint their Aadhaar letters by paying nominal fees, in case, the resident’s Aadhaar letter is lost, incorrect Or if they want a new copy. Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also “reprint orders” using an unregistered / alternate mobile number. “Or Fear fee to be paid for by reprint “50 / – Rs (inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
How to Order Aadhaar Reprint Online
The “Order Aadhaar Reprint” request can be raised using the 12-digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 16-digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) by visiting the official website of UIDAI or Resident Portal.
- Please visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in Click on “Order Aadhaar Reprint” service. Direct Link
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID)
- Enter security code
- Click on the check box “If you do not have a registered mobile number, please check in the box”
- Please enter non-registered / alternate mobile number.
- Click on “Send OTP”
- Click on the check box of “Terms and Conditions”.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete OTP verification.
- On the next screen, a preview of the Aadhaar details will appear for verification by the resident before placing a reprint order.
- Click “Pay”. You will be redirected to the payment gateway page with payment options as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI.
- After successful payment, the receipt will receive a digital signature which can be downloaded by the resident in PDF format.
- Resident will also get service request number through SMS.
- Resident can track the status of SRN till Aadhaar letter is sent to the check Aadhaar card request status
- Residents can track delivery status by visiting the DoP website.
What is SRN?
The SRN is a 28-digit service request number that is generated after requesting an order basis reprint on the UIDAI website. This will be generated each time a request is made whether the payment is successful or not.
Can you get Aadhaar reprinted at different addresses?
If you want to give your “Order Aadhaar Reprint” to a different address, first of all you have to update your enrollment details by going to the nearest enrollment center or online through SSUP portal. That is, the address already mentioned on the Aadhaar card, you can ask for Aadhaar to be reprinted there only.