An update of the mAadhaar App has been released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. People can now remove any previously installed application of mAadhaar app from mobile and download and install the new mAadhaar App. You will find the new version of mAadhaar App on Android Play Store as well as Apple Play Store. You can install mAadhaar App from your mobile App Store according to your device.
The specialty of this updated version mAadhaar app is its dashboard services, My Aadhar section, enrollment center locator. This new version of MAadhaar App also allows users to share their details using the QR code.
mAadhaar App Download (Updated)
How to create profile in mAadhaar App?
- Enter 12-digit Aadhaar number or scan your Aadhaar card
- Make sure that your mobile connection is active and that mobile number is available with UIDAI as your registered mobile number.
- After providing mandatory input, press ‘Verify’ button available at the bottom of the screen. Do not step away from the screen after pressing the ‘Verify’ button
- If the details given by you are found to be correct, the application will receive the OTP and will automatically read the OTP from the phone.
- After the information is verified, your profile will be successfully created on the application.
How to share QR-Code?
- Open your profile
- Click on the top RHS corner.
- Select ‘Show QR-Code’.
- If the password is password protected then the pop-up password has to be re-entered.
- QR code will be displayed.
- Select a sharing option from the available options.