Hello friends, today we are going to tell you how you can check the report of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 very easily, friends if you are disturbed by searching the internet, how can Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana If you check the list, then you have come to the right place, here we will tell you some step by step process that how you can check the list of 2020 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. And at the same time we would like to tell you all that we will get another similar article on our portal in which we have told the same process but due to changing the UI of PM Awas Yojana Grameen website, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list to check The way has also changed, so here we will tell you about the new way of checking the list, how you can check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list 2020
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list 2020 – iay.nic.in
If you want to see the list of beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then let us tell you here step by step the whole process that how you should check the list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana in 2020.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana iay.nic.in, whose link we have given you here below, by clicking on it you can go directly to the website. To open this website, I would recommend you to use Firefox browser : Direct Link
2. As soon as you reach the website, then you will see “Awaassoft” button in the main menu of the website, on which you have to click. After clicking on Awaassoft, you will come across some more options, of which you have to click the “Report” button.
3. As soon as you click on the report button, then many reports will open in front of you, out of which you have to check the SEC option of E option.
4. Now you will get to see four options in SECC Report, out of which you have to click on the last fourth option category-wise SECC data Verification Summary.
5. As soon as you click on the option mentioned above, then you will get the names of all the states and the number of beneficiaries and a lot of information.
6. Now you will see some boxes in Selection Filters in which you can check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List by filling some of your information very easily. So let’s tell you what to fill
7. First you have to select your state by clicking on the box with “All States”, and then in the next box you have to select your district, and then you have to select your block and after that you have to select your gram panchayat is
8. As soon as you fill all the boxes, you have to click on the submit button and as soon as you click on the submit button, then your list of Gram Panchayat’s Rural Housing Scheme will come to you. Or you can check it without downloading
- The government is working to build 1 crore pucca (pucca) houses for the rural poor in the next three years.
- By 2022, a total of 4 crore houses will be constructed under the PMAY-G in rural areas across the country.
- The scheme is expected to give a boost to employment generation in rural areas.
- Of the total estimated expenditure, Rs 60,000 crore will come from budgetary allocation and the rest through NABARD.
- The beneficiaries of rural households will be selected according to data taken from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census
- The unit size will be increased from the current 20 sq m to 25 sqm.
- The funds will be electronically transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- The beneficiary will have the facility to take a loan of up to Rs 70000 for construction of the house which is optional.
- States have to approve special projects based on situational diligence and special requirements.
Source : PRADHAN MANTRI AWAAS YOJANA-GRAMIN Portal