Uttar Pradesh government is inviting online application for UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020 on the official website mksy.up.gov.in. It is a conditional cash transfer scheme to ensure social security for the girl child and its development. Interested individuals can apply online by checking the UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana online registration form, planning guidelines and checking the application process on the Citizen Service Portal. This scheme will help girls of UP state from their birth to graduation.
With the improvement in girls’ health and education, their dropout rate will decrease. For this purpose, Govt. Through DBT mode, will deposit predetermined amount at regular intervals in the name of girls.
Mukhymantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020
India has a complex social structure. Social, religious, educational and family circumstances have been biased for women and girls since ages. Social malpractices and discrimination such as female feticide, skewed sex ratio, child marriage and negative mentality towards girls in the family, etc. are a hindrance for girls, women to achieve their fundamental rights including safety, health and education. To eliminate such inequalities and discrimination, there are efforts made by the government as well as non-governmental organizations in past and present scenarios. In addition to the current efforts being made by the government, Uttar Pradesh is launching a conditional cash transfer scheme in the form of scheme Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana, an initiative to ensure social security to the girls along with its development. . This will lead to efforts to curb social malpractices such as female feticide and child marriage on the one hand, and girls on the other hand to pursue higher education and employment opportunities.
Scheme Eligibility for Registration
- The candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The income of the beneficiary family from all sources should not exceed Rs 3 lakh per year.
- Under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, maximum 2 girls of the same family will be benefited.
- The family size of the beneficiaries should not exceed 2.
- If the woman gives birth to twins in her second delivery, the third girl will also be eligible. If 1 child is a girl and 2 twins are born from the second delivery, then all 3 girls will be eligible.
- If the family has adopted an orphan girl, a maximum of 2 girls will be benefited, including biological children and adopted girls.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply Online 2020
The entire process of applying online for UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020, we are providing complete information to all of you here by Step:
1. To apply online for the scheme, first of all visit the website given below: mksy.up.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link “Citizen Services Portal – Apply Here” under the ‘Quick Links’ section.
3. Now a page of “Terms and Conditions” will appear in front of you, you have to read the Terms & Conditions carefully and put a check mark on “I agree (I agree)” and click on the Continue button.
4. After this, the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana online application form will open in front of you.
5. Here candidates can enter all the required details and click “Send SMS OTP” to complete the online registration process.
6. After filling the form, candidates can login on the official website given below.
7. Enter the login ID and password to complete the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana and after logging in can start the online application process
UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana Online Application Types
Stage 1 – Rs 2,000 as one time (outright) on the birth of the girl. The girl should be born on or after 1 April 2019.
Stage 2 – The girl who is not born before 1 April 2019 and has received full immunization will get a time amount of Rs 1,000
Stage 3 – Girls enrolled in standard 1 during the current academic year will be benefited with a one-time amount of Rs 2,000.
Stage 4 – Girls enrolled in Standard 6 during the current academic year will be benefited with a one-time amount of Rs 2,000.
Step 5 – Girls enrolled in Standard 9 during the current academic year will be benefited with a one-time amount of Rs 3,000.
Stage 6 – The girl who has passed standard 10th or 12th and enrolls in at least 2 years diploma course or bachelor’s degree will get Rs 5,000 as a lump sum.