The Bihar Skill Development Mission (KYP) was launched by the state government in October 2016 to provide skill training to the youth. The KYP Program will empower the youth and provide them job opportunities to earn their livelihood. Under this Kaushal Yuva Mission, till now lakhs of youths have registered online and got jobs in it. Hence this KYP scheme has become very popular among the youth.
Under this program, youth will get skills as well as professional training to meet the growing market demand for skilled manpower. For this reason, the Government of Bihar is continuously opening up a wide network of training centers for various courses.
Candidates interested in the Skilled Youth Program (KYP) course or RTD course can apply online through the official website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Skilled youth program
Under this scheme, youths who have passed matriculation from 15 to 25 years will be given training in Hindi and English language and communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
Kushal Yuva Program 2019 Online Apply
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- After that you have to click on the button of “New Applicant Registration” on the portal.
- After clicking on the button of “New Applicant Registration”, the registration form will open in front of you, where you have to fill all the information asked.
- After completing your registration, you have to login on the portal. After login, the registration form for the Chief Minister Kaushal Yuva Program will open.
- Now you have to fill the information in which district you have to apply under it and complete the online registration under your Kushal Yuva Abhiyan.
All applicants applying online under the scheme are required to get their original documents checked at the District Registration and Counseling Center to avail the scheme. After scrutiny of documents and acceptance of officers / officials, applicants will be able to avail the scheme.
NOTE – Applicants of the Chief Minister Kushal Yuva Program must ensure the verification of the documents by reaching the DRCC with the necessary documents on any working day between 10 am and 5 pm on any working day within 30 days of applying online. .
Skilled Youth Program Eligibility
- Applicant must be between 15 and 25 years of age on the date of application.
- The applicant should be only matriculation ie 10th pass and not receiving any higher education, or maximum intermediate ie 12th pass and no higher education from a government recognized educational institution located in Bihar. Ho.
- The applicant is a permanent resident of Bihar and has no employment or self-employment.
- The applicant is not receiving any kind of allowance / scholarship / skill development facility / credit card / any kind of government assistance from any government source.
Source : Nishchay Portal