link aadhaar with ration card ,Documents Required ,Benefits of Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
Hello friends In today’s article we are going to tell you all about how you can link your ration card to Aadhar card. What are the steps that are very easy to follow and will be able to complete this process. All of us will tell you here, and the partner will tell you here what the ration card is and what documents will you need in this process and get the Aadhaar card from the ration card. What are the benefits of bending
What is Ration Card?
Ration card is an important official document that provides its users with access to food and fuel for subsidized rates at subsidized rates. In India, its wife is highly valued. In addition to offering the required foodgrains at a lower rate, it allows the poor to provide proof of identification in the country and to establish relationships with government databases. It is of three types-Ration card is an important official document that provides its users with access to food and fuel for subsidized rates at subsidized rates. In India, its wife is highly valued. In addition to offering the required foodgrains at a lower rate, it allows the poor to provide proof of identification in the country and to establish relationships with government databases. It is of three types-
- BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- APL (above poverty line) Eligibility depends on the financial condition of the family.
- Photocopy of your Ration Card with the Aadhaar card for verification on the website.
- Copies of the base of all family members
- Photo copy of the basis card of the head of the family.
- Photo of passport size of the head of the family
How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
Your ration card can be connected to the base by visiting the nearest ration shop. No online method exists to link the Aadhaar card to the ration card so you have to follow the steps given below to link the base and ration card offline –
1. To add the Aadhaar card to the ration card, first you have to go to your nearest ration shop.
2. And take photocopies of your ration card with copies of the base card of all your family members. Also take the passport size photo of the head of the family along with the passport size photograph.
3. If your bank is not linked to a bank account, you should also take a copy of your bank passbook along with it.
4. Submit all these documents with a copy of your base at PDS or Ration Shop.
5. The representative available at the ration shop can ask you to put your finger on the biometric machine for the first time for base certification.
After the document is submitted, a SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number. When both documents are successfully linked, you will be notified by such a message.
Benefits of Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
This will reduce the number of fake ration card holders who are enjoying the subsidy otherwise the subsidy cable is for the Poverty Line (BPL) families.
Once the base is added to the ration card, then the family will not be able to keep more than one ration card on the basis of fake details.
Fraud activities can be stopped after adding Aadhar card to the ration card.
Biometric enabled distribution system will help PDS stores identify the actual beneficiaries and adjust the benefits accordingly.
Aadhaar creates an audit trail in the public distribution system, thus helping identify and eliminate corrupt middlemen and bring efficiency in the structure.