Registration for the Chief Minister medhavi chhatra yojana 2019 is still on, whose deadline is approaching so all the students who are resident of Madhya Pradesh and whose annual income of less than Rs. 6 lakhs can apply in this scheme
All candidates can first examine the eligibility criteria for this Chief Minister medhavi chhatra yojana to study till the completion of his graduate course. Apart from this, candidates are advised to select their university (colleges) and courses before applying online.
Medhavi chhatra yojana eligibility
Under this scheme, students who have received 70 percent or more marks in the 12th examination conducted by the Secondary Education Board or have received 85 percent or more marks in the 12th board exam conducted by CBSE / ICSE and being resident of Madhya Pradesh As well as his father / guardian’s annual income is less than Rs. 6 lakhs, such students should be given the following undergraduates. Under the Chief Minister MedhaVi Vidyarthi Yojana, the tuition fee will be borne by the state government on getting admission in higher education courses. Under the scheme, as the expense fee for graduation level, admission fees and actual fees (excluding mess fees and cosmic money) of the fee regulatory committee or M.P. Private Universities Regulatory Commission or by the Government of India / State Government Only payment will be made.
- In the case of JEE MAINS examination for Engineering, under the rank of 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand), admission in the government engineering college, taking admission in full fees and grant / non-government engineering college is 1.5 lakh or actual Whatever is in the tuition fee.
- Through the NEET Entrance Examination for Medical Studies, MBBS / BDS courses of Medical / Dental College of Central or State Government or admission in MBBS course of private medical college located in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates of Government of India, who get admission in MBBS course on the basis of the examination conducted by themselves, will also be eligible.
- For admission to the law, admission in National Law Universities and Delhi University, through the Common Law Admissions Tester (CLAT) or the examination organized by themselves.
- On getting admission in the courses of Graduation Program and Integrated Postmasters Graduation Program and Dual Degrees (including Bachelor Degree with Master Degree), operated in all Universities / Institutions of the Government of India
- On getting admission in all the courses and polytechnic colleges diploma courses (which are received on the basis of admission 12th examination) conducted in all government and grant-aided colleges / universities of the state government
Mukhyamantri medhavi chhatra yojana 2019 Registration
All candidates can fill online application form for Mukhyamantri medhavi chhatra yojana 2019 on MMVY portal. The complete process of applying online below: –
- To register for this scheme, first of all you go to the official scholarship portal of Madhya Pradesh, http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/MedhaviChhatra
- As soon as you reach the portal, you will see the APPLICATION button in the navigation menu on the homepage of the website, after clicking on which you have to click, and after click on the first option REGISTER ON PORTAL (NEW STUDENT)
- After clicking on the new STUDENT registration, the form of registration will appear in front of you, which you have to fill in correctly and then click on Check Form Validations after submitting it completely
- On successful registration, you will display your User ID and password which you have to take and maintain so that you can check the status of your form later on.
The last date for submission of applications for the session 2018-19 is fixed on 15-06-2019.