MeitY Startup Hub
India is one of the most vibrant startup ecosystems with 8000 technical startups, which makes it the world’s second largest startup ecosystem. Therefore, innovation and entrepreneurship is an emerging focus area which is being aggressively promoted to fill the Indian economy. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEITY), Government of India, is a major center of innovation and IPR related activities across the country in the direction of expansion of this ecosystem.
In order to facilitate the approach of MeitY to promote the creation of technology innovation, start-up and intellectual properties, a nodal unit called entity MeitY Start-Up Hub (MSH) has been setup under its auspices. MSH will act as a National Coordination, Facility and Monitoring Center, which will integrate all the incubation centers, start-ups and innovation related activities of MeitY.
MeitY Startup Hub Mission
To work in the form of an MSH hub and to ensure the synergy between all TIDE 2.0 centers, theme-based incubation centers, excellence centers on emerging technology and other current platforms, full innovation and best practices for facilitating cross-border technology resources To share ideas and start-up ecosystem
Under the TIDE 2.0, the MeitY Startup Hub (MSH) setup will ensure synergy between TIDE 2.0 centers, theme based incubation centers, the Center of Excellence on Emerging Technologies and other collaborative platforms. MSH will ensure that the cross-crossing of technology resources, the best practices and ideas in the innovation ecosystem.
MeitY Startup Hub Vision
Bringing various technology innovation stakeholders together to create a favorable innovation and start-up ecosystem, break the culture of working in Silos and pave the way for a strong economy built on twin engines of innovation and disintegration.
Objectives of MeitY Startup Hub
- Exchanges important inter-links / information between all concerned stakeholders and in coordination with concerned line ministries / departments.
- Effect of technology and ideas for effective translation of research and development activities for business benefit
- Commercialization of technology solution for market outreach
- Providing technical and business advice through the cache of experts and mentors
- Connect the industry through VC / Engels, fundraising and promoting the globalization of Indian Tech Startup
- Provide the full range of values to support IPR support services such as sensitization, security and generated IPs
For More Info Visit : meitystartuphub.in
Source : Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY)