Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna
Under mmpsy yojana, each eligible beneficiary family can apply through PMJJBY, PMKMY, PMSBY, PMKMDY, PMLVMDY, PMSYMDY, PMFBY Schemes. You can apply online at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in by filling the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana application form.
The Haryana State Government will launch this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana to ensure social security to each eligible family. This social security will be provided to the people in the form of life insurance, contingency insurance and pension benefits. About 15 to 20 lakh families will be benefited from this scheme.
The purpose of mmpsy yojana haryana
The objective of this scheme is to provide social and financial security to the eligible individual families of the state in terms of life / contingent insurance cover, pension benefits etc.
MMPSY scheme Eligibility
The scheme is open only to the following families living in the state of Haryana:
(1) Family whose income is Rs. 15,000 per month or Rs. 1,80,000 per year and the total family land is up to 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares.
(2) And this scheme will include Bah families who have Family ID i.e Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) number.
Benefit to a family under mmpsy yojana scheme
- Each family will be entitled to INR 6,000 per year under this scheme.
- Out of the above, all eligible members between 18-50 years of age will be paid a premium of INR 330 per year under life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY).
- All eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-70 years will be paid Rs 12 per year on the amount of accident insurance under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- If applicable, eligible farmer families will be paid the amount of premium to be paid by the farmer under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Bima Yojana (PMFBY).
How to apply for the mmpsy yojana
The head of the family of the eligible family will have to fill a simple form and provide some basic details of the family / family members such as land holding and income of the family and possession of the family members etc. and choose the relevant social. Security options etc. for different family members. The application form for registration under this scheme will be available on MMPSY web portal. The MMPSY application process can also be completed at Antyodaya centers, SARAL Kendras, Common Service Center (CSC) and gas agencies.
Source : cm-psy.haryana.gov.in