Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana : The Labor Department has started the Kanyadaan scheme in Haryana to provide assistance to the laborers. Under the Kanyadan scheme, all registered laborers will be provided financial assistance of Rs 51,000 3 days before the girl’s wedding. You can get more information about this scheme by visiting the official website hrylabour.gov.in
Workers can avail this assistance as a donation 3 days before their daughter’s wedding. This amount will be given by the Labor Department for the marriage of 3 daughters of a single family.
To take advantage of this scheme, marriages must be registered under the Marriage Registration Act. Additionally, both the bride and groom must have attained the legal age of marriage.
Under mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana, a provision has been made to provide a grant of 51,000 rupees three days before the marriage of the girl of the registered laborers. This amount is given to the laborer till the marriage of 3 girls.
Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana 2020
This Kanyadan scheme is being implemented by the Labor Department of Haryana State. The labor department will provide this amount to the laborers registered in Haryana as a donation of 3 days in advance to get their daughter married. The Haryana Labor Department has given complete information about this scheme on the official web portal hrylabour.gov.in where by visiting anyone can also know the terms and conditions of Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana. This scheme has been officially released so that no one can cheat the workers through this scheme.
To know the full details, candidates can visit the “BOCW Board” under e-services section or by clicking on the link “Kanyadaan Yojana (Three days before marriage ..” under the BOCW Welfare Schemes website) mukhyamantri kanyadan can reach on yojana page
How to get benefit of Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana
- The worker should be registered and the minimum period of membership should be one year.
- The wedding card and application form must be certified by any gazetted officer.
- Age proof of bride and groom (self attested copy) has to be attached. For girl, minimum age of marriage is 18 years
- In addition, the marriage registration certificate must be produced within 1 year of the marriage.
Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana terms and conditions
- Marriage card and application form should be certified from any of the following authorities:
State Government Gazetted Officer / Assistant Labor Commissioner / Labor Inspector / Secretary Gram Panchayat / Panchayat Officer / BDPO / DDPO / Naibatahsildar / Tehsildar / Kanongo / Patwari / Assistant Director, Industrial Safety and Health / SDO and Government Department or Board or Municipal Committee / Junior Engineer of Municipal Corporation / City Council and Head of Government School (Principal / Head Master / Administrator)
- Copies of proof of bride and groom’s age (minimum age of bride 18 years and minimum age of bride 21 years) will be submitted along with the claim form.
- The applicant will write that he will produce the marriage certificate in the office of the Assistant Director concerned within a period of six months otherwise he will not be eligible for any benefit under any welfare scheme in future.
- The applicant shall submit an undertaking / self declaration that he has not received nor will he receive this assistance from any other government department / board / corporation.
Mukhyamantri kanyadan yojana application process
For applying online in this scheme, the government has not provided any information on the official portal at the moment, only the eligibility terms of the scheme and the objective of the scheme, etc. have been told on the portal. So if you want to participate in this scheme, you can contact under the welfare board beneficiary through the help section of the portal.
Or you can get information through Saral Helpline. The number of Saral Helpline is given below.
SARAL Helpline : 1800-200-0023
Source : hrylabour.gov.in