The objective of the National Career Service is to reach people across the country, especially for the youth, through a well-designed structure in which an ICT-based portal, a nation-wide set-up of career centers, a multilingual call The center and a network include Career Counselor.
What is NCS portal
The National Career Service is a mission mode project started by Hon’ble Prime Minister on July 20, 2015. The project is being implemented by the Directorate General of Labor and Employment. The National Career Service (NCS) is a one-stop solution that provides a wide range of employment and career related services to the citizens of India. It works towards bridging the gap between the agencies providing training and career counseling, which candidates and employers receive training and career guidance.
NCS portal – Job Opportunities On One Click
The NCS portal connects job seekers, employers, consultants and training providers through base-based authentication. Registration is online and free. This portal provides information on more than 3,000 career options in 53 major industry areas – from IT to textile, from construction to automobile, pharma and more. Job seekers also have access to industry trends in a user-friendly manner.
NCS Call Center – Helpline
A multilingual call center to meet the requirements of those who have difficulty in registration or face other questions. The call center is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (1800-425-1514).
Job seekers can now take an informed decision from the 53 industry areas on the NCS platform through 3000+ career options available to them. All they have to do is register online at the portal or offline at the career center or CSC.
Search and apply for jobs
Get information about training / skill programs- Those who have completed schooling or are new graduates, can browse through courses given by training providers to increase their skills, in which IT skills And soft skills are included. With the skill enhancement, they can seek better employment.
NCS portal Registration
You can register online at the portal www.ncs.gov.in or go to the nearest Model Carrier Center or General Services Center to register. You can request to register the call center executive by providing necessary details.
1. go to the registration page (Click Here)
2. Select the register as:
- If you are a job seeker: Job Seeker
- If you are a company: employer
- If you provide local services: Local Services
- If you are a domestic user: domestic user
- If you are a training institution: Skill Provider
- If you are a counselor: Counselor
- If you are a consultant or placement organization: Placement Organization
3. Register with your details and after completing the registration process you will receive an OTP code on your mobile. After you submit the OTP Code, you will be registered at National Career Service www.ncs.gov.in.
4. Go to www.ncs.gov.in and log in with your details and explore with reliable and opportunities.
Source : National Career Service Portal