India and the Indian economy are undergoing a cultural change. The attitudes, mindset and orientation of the younger generation are slowly but surely shifting from jobs to an enterprise. As an important step to catalyze a cultural shift in youth for entrepreneurship, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has identified and honored outstanding young generation entrepreneurs and their ecosystem builders for their outstanding contributions National Entrepreneurship Award (NEA) has been established. In entrepreneurship development
NEA is the 4th edition of the National Entrepreneurship Award (NEA) 2019 in the series. The NEA program was launched in 2016 and continued in 2017 and 2018.
NEA seeks participation of young entrepreneurs and entrepreneur ecosystem builders from across India, at the National Entrepreneurship Awards 2019. It seeks to enhance and entice the entrepreneurial attitude among future generations and the youth of India.
Under NEA 2019, a total of 45 awards have been carefully considered to enable participation of youth under 40 years of age and their ecosystem builders across regions, through a process of nomination in geographical and socio-economic backgrounds.
A trophy, certificate and a cash prize will be awarded to the winners at a high-profile award ceremony held on Saturday, 9 November 2019.
General rules for nomination
- All support agencies, lead partners, regional partners, will sign (physically or digitally) a non-disclosure agreement with MSDE.
- Nominations for the NEA 2019 Awards will be invited by self-nomination in addition to nominations
- The decisions of the jury and the implementation committee will be final and binding.
- Identification, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of rights, or any misinformation provided in connection with the National Entrepreneurship Award in respect of non-compliance with these rules or any of the terms and conditions or any such result. Elimination of candidate from award process.
- Nominations are to be filled in English only.
- First generation entrepreneurs up to the age of 40 can apply for the award.
To know all the rules related to nomination, visit the link given below: Click Here For GENERAL RULES Page
How to enroll
- To register your name, first go to the direct link provided CLICK HERE
- After going to the link, you will get the register page in front of you, in which you have to fill your information and click on the Continue button.
- After this, you can register easily by following all the steps that follow.