In the National Family Benefit Scheme UP, the monetary help sum given to the leader of the family is Rs 30,000. The passing advantage plan will be offered distinctly to those families whose head is between 18 to 60 years. Aside from this, the advantage of Uttar Pradesh has been given to numerous families till now, as per the administration’s figures and will likewise profit this National Family Benefit Scheme to numerous families.
To fill the online application structure for the National Family Benefit Scheme 2019 (National Family Benefit Scheme) or to see the status you have to enlist on the site of the Uttar Pradesh government’s Social Welfare Department. For which you can peruse our article.
National Family Benefit Scheme 2019 Online Apply
- The applicant must first go to the portal of the Uttar Pradesh government’s Social Welfare Department at nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
- Where the applicant has to click on the option of “new registration” on the main page of the website
- After that the Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana 2019 (National Family Benefit Scheme) application form will open.
- After filling out all the information asked by the applicant in the application form, the applicant has to click on the “Submit” button below.
After applying online in the National Family Benefit Scheme UP scheme, all applicants can also see the status of their applications online. Visit nfbs.upsdc.gov.in to check the status of the National Family Benefit Scheme application and beneficiary list, see the name in the list.
Keep in mind that after making an online application it is mandatory to submit the hard copy of the application form and the copy of the required document in the sub-district authority.
National Family Benefit Scheme 2019 eligibility
- Applicants should be related to poverty line (BPL).
- The head of the person whose death has to be between 18 to 60 years.
- The total income of the entire applicant of the urban applicant should not be more than Rs. 56,000
- The income of the applicant’s family under rural area should not exceed 46,000.
National Family Benefit Scheme 2019 importent docoments
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- residence certificate
- Savings account passbook
- income certificate
- death certificate
- Passport size photo of applicant