The National Startup Awards 2020 seeks to recognize and reward outstanding startups and ecosystem enablers creating new products or solutions and scalable enterprises. All interested startups, incubators and accelerators can apply online at startupindia.gov.in, and fill in the online form to participate in the National Startup Awards 2020. Through this portal, participants can check eligibility criteria, read the rules for prizes and win cash prizes up to Rs 15 lakh under this program.
Startups in India have a high potential for employment generation or wealth generation and demonstrate mediocre social impact in the country. The last date for filling the online application form is 31 December 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Startups Awards
One winning startup in each sub inspector will be given a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh. The winner and four runners up will be given opportunities to present their solutions to the relevant public authorities and corporates for potential pilot projects and work orders. Winners and runners-up will be given priority for participation in various national and international startup programs sponsored by DPIIT. Full eligibility criteria for startups at the National Startup Awards 2020:
- The unit must be a DPIIT-recognized startup. The unit must present its certificate of incorporation or partnership deed
- The unit must have a hardware or software product or a process solution that is present in the market
- The unit must have all applicable business trade-specific registrations (eg: CE, FSSAI, MSME, GST registration, etc.).
- There should have been no default by the entity or any of its promoters or any of their groups in the last three years (FY 2016-17, 17-18, 18-19).
- The entity must submit an audited financial statement (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account) for the last three financial years (financial years 2016–17, 17–18, 18–19).
Startup Awards 2020 Online Registration
First go to the official website startupindia.gov.in
On the homepage, click on the “National Startup Award 2020” Apply Now link or click on the link directly below Click Here
On this page, candidates can register by clicking “Apply as Startup” or “Apply as Incubator” or “Apply as Accelerator”.
To register, you just have to fill your mobile number, name and email id. After this you can register. After registering, you will be able to login to your account and fill your form for Startup Awards 2020 easily.
Note – The last date for filling the Startup Award 2020 online application form is 31 December 2019. To get more information about Startup Awards 2020 and its terms and conditions, eligibility,Awards Category etc., visit the official portal of Startup Awards 2020
Source : startupindia.gov.in