what is the INDIA POST PAYMENT BANK FRANCHISE SCHEME
India Post was entrusted with universal service obligation to increase access to basic postal facilities across the country. Even though India has the world’s largest postal network, more than 1.55 lakh post offices, in which 89% of villagers are involved, post office demand is in progress. There is a constant demand for customers to open more post offices especially in new developing urban groups.
A franchisee scheme was started to fulfill this post of India through which counter services would be franchised, while distribution and transmission would continue through the department. The franchisee will provide service in the counter for the minimum set timetable with flexibility to work during the time.
HOW TO APPLY INDIA POST PAYMENT BANK FRANCHISE?
For the franchisee applicants will need to submit the application in a prescribed format. The Memorandum of Agreement with the selected franchisee department will be signed. The need to select the criteria for selecting the individuals with the ability to manage and market a range of products with the meaning of community needs and public aspects. Desire to accept jobs, and technical options for more information
APPLY PROCESS STEP BY STEP
In order to open Dia Post Payment Bank franchisee you must first download the application below and after that you will have to fill all your information in it, you are being given the form below.
After successfully downloading the form, it will be done successfully. First of all, read all the information mentioned in it, once you have been fully explained that in what way you have to fill the form, after that you can go to the nearest post office A senior officer of the Head Post Office will have to give
Ability to open Indian Posts Franchise
- Person / institution / organization / Shops, stationery shops, small shopkeepers etc. In urban and rural areas and new upcoming urban townships, special Economic Jones, major highway projects, upcoming new industrial,Centers, colleges, polytechnics, universities, professional colleges etc.
- Family members serving postal staff are not eligible
- You must be over 18 years old to open this
- To open India Post Payment Bank franchisee, your educational qualification should be 8 classes or more
Benefits of opening India Post Franchis
- You can sell stamps and other stationery in the India Post Payment Franchisee
- In the future, you can avail the benefits of all the services coming to the Department of Posts through your communication.
- You can also work as an agent of India Post Payment Bank
- You can also give courier related services through your Indian post.
- You can service life insurance RD FD through a franchise portal
Note-This is not the official website of the Indian Post. The information provided here is given very accurately, but if there is any deficiency or mistake in it, then this website is not responsible for it. More info you can go to the official website of Indian Post https://www.indiapost.gov.in
tags-INDIA POST PAYMENT BANK FRANCHISE,finacle agent portal,india post franchise,india post franchise software,india post franchise application form pdf,india post franchise login,india post franchise cost,india post franchise commission,india post franchise scheme,how to open courier shop,how to open courier business,professional courier franchise,online-apply-indiapost-payment-bank-franchise