To promote PM KISAN Yojana, the central government has started a single-registration process without involving state agencies.
According to the new system, a farmer can register himself on the PM-Kisan portal and upload the required documents (Aadhaar, bank details and land documents).
Once registration is complete, the documents will be examined at the central level and sent to state departments for final approval.
After the process is over, the funds will be immediately transferred to his account, along with the outstanding balance.
What is Pradhan Mantri KIsan Samman Nidh Scheme?
The Government has introduced a new Central Sector Scheme Pradhan Mantri KIsan to provide income support to all small and marginal land holding farmer families to meet their financial needs for purchase of various domestic and agricultural related activities along with agriculture and allied activities. Samman Nidh (PM-KISAN) is launched. Under this scheme, the entire financial responsibility for transfer of benefits to the targeted beneficiaries will be borne by the Government of India.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
Under the scheme, a total of cultivable land holding farmer families up to 2 hectares will be provided a benefit of Rs. 6,000 per family, payable in three equal installments every four months. The scheme is effective from 01.12.2018. The first installment to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19 will be for the period 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019.
PM Kisan Yojana Online Registration 2019
The online registration process for PM Kisan Scheme has been started at pmkisan.gov.in/. Now people can apply online or enroll themselves for Pradhan Mantri KIsan Samman Nidh Yojana from any Jan Seva Kendra (CSC). The complete procedure to apply for PM KISAN scheme is given below: –
1. To register online for PM Kisan Scheme, first of all visit pmkisan.gov.in
2. As soon as you reach pmkisan.gov.in, after this you will see a dropdown menu of Farmers Corner on the screen on which you have to click, after clicking, you will see three more options, out of which you will see the other options. Click on Farmer Registration
3. After clicking on New Farmer Registration, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your Aadhaar number and fill the image captcha given below and click on the click here to continue button
4. After entering the Aadhaar number, if your form is already filled then your information will be revealed, if the form is not filled then the record will not be found and it will also show that if you want to register new, then YES and Click on NO. , You click on the Yes button
5. As soon as you click on the Yes button, the PM Kisan Registration Form will open in front of you, which you have to fill very carefully and upload the required documents and Sumbit the form.