The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana beneficiary list is being prepared using SECC-2011 data, which can be viewed online by anyone on PMAY-U official website pmaymis.gov.in. People can now easily see whether they will get the benefit of housing scheme by searching their name in Socio-Economic Caste Census-2011 database.
The process to check PMAY-U beneficiary list 2019 is very simple. The PMAY beneficiary list displays beneficiary name, father’s name, survey code, beneficiary code, component name, city and state name. Which can be checked by anyone
Hello friends, today we are going to tell you in this article how you can check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’s beneficiary list 2019 very easily
How to check your name in PMAY beneficiary list on pmaymis.gov.in
Although the list of beneficiaries of the PM Awas Yojana is not available for download, any person can verify whether his name is present in the beneficiary list. Below is the simple procedure to check your name in the PMAY beneficiary list.
Process to check name in PMAY-U beneficiary list
- First of all you go to the PMAY-U official website pmaymis.gov.in
- Now click on the “Search Benfciary” link in the menu of the website. After this you can check your name in the list through your Aadhaar number. Right now the option to search by name has been removed from the website, so you can see your name in your beneficiary list from your Aadhaar number
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Beneficiaries are offered an interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans for 15 years
- There is a specific allocation preference for ground floor properties, focusing on the individual abled as well as senior citizens
- There is a rigorous use of environmentally friendly and sustainable technologies for building homes