Pmaymis.gov.in – PMAY Online Application Form 2019 | PMAY Online Application CSC | Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Online Application 2019
In the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2019, the online application form, PM Awas Yojana, is being accepted through pmaymis.gov.in’s official website. The online application process for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme is very simple and here we will guide you how to fill the online application form for Prime Minister House Plan 2019 through pmaymis.gov.in.
The online registration process for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme is very simple, all you need to do is ensure that you are entering the correct information. If you are eligible to apply for PMAY, you can follow the steps given below for the PMAY online application process with a screenshot
The Central Government has recently extended the deadline 15 months for availing the interest subsidy on the home loan under the CLSS component of the Prime Minister’s housing scheme- Urban. However, the PMAY final date has been extended to only MIG applicants. The new deadline for availing subsidy of up to 2.6 lakh is March 2019
Prime Minister’s housing scheme online application 2019
Through the official website, the full step to apply for online application for the Prime Minister housing scheme is given below.
1. Open PMAY’s official website pmaymis.gov.in and select one of the two options of the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme from the “Civil Assessment” menu, as given in the screenshot below.
You have to select one of the two links according to the following criteria
– If you are currently living in Slum area, then select “Slum Dollars” or “Benefits under other 3 Components” from the drop down menu.
2. On the next page, as shown in the screenshot below, you have to enter your base number or virtual ID and name according to the Aadhar card and then click on the “check” button.
3. If your base number is correct, a new page will open which will look like the screenshot shown below. If your base number is incorrect, then enter your correct base number and try again. If you do not have a base number, you will not be able to apply for PMAY.
4. Fill in all the details, including your personal details, contact details, current residence address, base number, bank account details and income details correctly.
5. Click the checkbox that says “I am aware of ….” And then click on the “Save” button at the end of the application form.
6. Once you click on “Save”, you will see a new screen, where a system-generated application number will be given to you, you can print it directly if a printer is connected to your computer. Or save it for your future reference.
Your application is now complete. Now you can track the status of the PMAY application at pmaymis.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for applying in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme (PMAY Eligibility)
- Before applying to the housing scheme, you (check your name in the PMAY beneficiary list).
- You must have your Aadhaar number, AADHAR CARD is mandatory for PMAY online application.
- Your computer should be connected to a reliable Internet connection.
- You must have the details of your savings bank account.
- You also need to have a real description of your household income.
Note: These applications for PMAY are being invited by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation for evaluation purpose, final approval will be given by the State Government / Urban Local Body.