India has achieved significant public health benefits and improvements in accessibility and quality of health care over the last three decades. The health sector is one of the largest and fastest growing areas, expected to reach US $ 280 billion by 2020. Also, India’s health sector faces many challenges. It is characterized by high expenditure, low financial security, low health insurance coverage between the rural and urban population. It is a matter of serious concern that we spend a high-out-of-pocket expenditure on health and medical costs. 62.58% of our population have to pay for their own health and hospital expenses and are not covered in any form of health protection. In addition to using their income and savings, people borrow money or sell their property to meet the needs of their healthcare, which contributes 4.6% of the population below the poverty line. The Government of India is committed to ensuring that its population gets universal access to good quality health care services without facing any financial difficulty. Details are available in Hindi
Under the Prime Minister Jan-Health Plan (PM-JAY) to curb the financial burden on poor and weaker groups arising out of cases of Ayurveda India, and to ensure their access to quality health services, imagined. Went. PM-JAY wants to accelerate India’s progress towards the achievement of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goal – 3 (SDG3).
According to the latest Public-Citizen Census data (estimated), the Prime Minister’s Public Health Scheme (PM-JAY) for identifying business categories identified for 10.74 million poor, deprived rural households and urban labor families. Will do (50 crore beneficiaries). This will cover the benefits of the rupee. 500,000 per family per year (on a family floater basis).
PM-JAY will cover medical and hospital recruitment expenses for almost all secondary care and tertiary care procedures. PM-JAY has defined 1,350 medical packages covering medicines, diagnosis and transportation, including surgery, medical and day care treatments.
To ensure that no one has been left out (girls, women, children and the elderly), no rock will stop at the size and age of the family in the mission. This scheme will be cashless and paperless in public hospitals and private hospitals. The beneficiaries will have to pay no fees for the hospital expenses. Benefits include pre and post hospital expenses. The scheme is based on an eligibility, the beneficiary’s decision is made in the SECC database on the basis of family. Once fully implemented, PMJAY will become the world’s largest government-funded healthcare mission. ‘Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana details in hindi
Benefits of PMJAY
- The government provides health insurance cover up to Rs. 5,00,000 per household per year
- More than 10.74 crore poor and weaker families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) are involved in the scheme across the country.
- All the families listed in the SECC database will be covered according to defined criteria. There will be no restriction on family size and age of members.
- Under the Ayushmann Bharat Scheme, girls, women and senior citizens will be given priority.
- Free treatment will be available to all public and private hospitals at the time of need.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatment, cost of medicines and diagnosis have been provided.
- All the diseases already present have been covered. And under this scheme no hospital can refuse treatment.
- Cashless and paperless facilities have been provided for quality health care services.
- The hospitals have not been allowed to recover any extra money from the beneficiaries for the treatment.
Eligible beneficiaries can avail of services across India, which provide the benefit of national portability. All beneficiaries can access the information, help, complaint and complaint on Helpline number – 14555. Details are available in Hindi.
- ayushman bharat yojana के तहत आयुष्मान भारत कैम्प लगाकर कर सकते हैं CSC VLE एक्स्ट्रा कमाई Click Hare
- CSC से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आयुष्मान भारत स्कीम के लिए कैसे करें apply for Ayushman Bharat scheme at CSC ( common service centre)Click Hare
- Ayushman Bharat golden card apply, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online apply, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Chrome setting (HINDI)Click Hare