The government has launched the PM Karam Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme to provide assured monthly pension to retail traders and small shopkeepers. 3,000 rupees will be provided to traders and shop owners from the medium of this scheme announced in the Union Budget 2019-20. This pension amount will be provided on attaining the age of 60 years under the PM Karam Yogi Maan Dhan scheme. Under this scheme 3 crore merchants of India will be benefited.
India has a prosperity of trade and commerce, so the government is mainly focusing on the betterment of traders which is necessary for India’s economic growth. This PM Karam Yogi Maan Dhan scheme will ensure social security for small shop owners, whose annual turnover is less than Rs 1.5 crore.
PM Karam Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana Online Registration
The online registration process for PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme has been started on maandhan.in. Now people can enroll themselves on the portal. The complete procedure to apply for PMKYMY scheme is given below: –
1. To apply online in the scheme, first of all visit the website given below https://maandhan.in/vyapari
2. After reaching the website, you will see the button Click Here to apply now on the page, on which you have to click.
3. On this new page you can choose the process of registration “self enrollment (using mobile number and OTP)” or “CSC VLE (using CSC Connect)” to apply online.
4. For self enrollment process, applicants have to login to the portal with their mobile number, for this an OTP will be sent to your mobile number through which you can login.
5. On entering the mobile number, PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana registration page will open in front of you.
6. After login to the portal, a dashboard will open which will name the schemes – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana and National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Scheme.
7. To get the benefit of the pension scheme under PM Karmayogi Maandhan Yojana, fill the registration form completely carefully and submit it
- Entry age for self-employed shop owners, retail owners and other vendors between 18 and 40 years
- Annual turnover should not exceed Rs 1.5 crore
- Assured Pension of Rs.3000 / –
- Voluntary and contributory pension scheme
- Matching contribution by the Government of India