PMRY – Features & Eligibility
All the young men and women who are not working, whose age is between 18 and 35 years; Whose family income is Rs 24000 And those who have at least the matriculation pass.
In addition to Matric pass, ITI Passed youth / women and all those who have received training in government-sponsored (at least 6 months duration) technical courses. They will be provided loan under this scheme.
- For all educated unemployed between age of 18-35 years
- Academic Qualification 8th Class – Passed
- Interest rate normal or original
- Repayment schedule between 3 to 7 years after initial moratorium
- Household income of the beneficiary with the spouse and the income of the parents will not exceed 40,000 rupees
- Permanent resident resident for at least 3 years
- Defaulter should not be a defaulter for any nationalized financial institution / bank / cooperative bank
- Subsidy and margin money subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost under the roof of 7,500 rupees per borrower
- PMRY is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme
- Training was provided for 15-20 days to ensure the establishment of their business to the borrowers.
- The primary body of this scheme is the Development Commissioner (Small Industries) under the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ministry of Rural and Agriculture.
- Every quarter, the state-level PMRY Committee monitors the progress of the scheme
- The implementing agencies of this scheme are the metropolitan cities of the country
- Easy Equal Monthly Installments (EMI) for the start of the borrower’s business
Rate of interest
Interest is levied according to the instructions issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time under this scheme. Presently, the interest rate up to Rs. 25000 is 12.5% and Rs. 25000. Rs 1 lakh from Interest rates on loans upto 15.5 percent.
How To apply at PMRY
The youth / women wanting to take advantage of the Prime Minister’s employment plan should get detailed information about the scheme by going to the district industry center and availing the form available from there.
Or you can contact the bank related to the pradhan mantri rojgar yojana. You will be given a form by the bank, by filling the form, you can take advantage of this scheme.
PMAY Necessary documents
- driving license
- EDP Training Certificate
- Copy of the proposed project profile
- Income certificate issued by MRo (Divisional Revenue Officer)
- Caste certificate issued by MRO, if applicable
- Experience, Qualifications and Technical Certificates
- Date of birth
- proof of residence