PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
PRAGATI (Scholarship for girls) has been started by the Human Resource Development Ministry to promote and promote the technical education in 2014. It has been implemented by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Progress is an MHRD scheme which is being implemented by AICTE, whose purpose is to provide support for the advancement of girls for technical education. Education is one of the most important tools to empower women with the knowledge, skills and self-confidence necessary to participate fully in the development process. This is an opportunity for young women to pursue their education and prepare for a successful future by “empowering women through technical education”.
Highlights of the PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP scheme
- The total number of scholarships per year -4000 (2000 for degrees and 2000 for diploma)
- The candidate should be admitted in the first year of any degree / diploma course of any AICTE approved institution in the year concerned through the central / central government centralized admission process.
- In the event of non-availability of eligible applicants in any program at the degree / diploma level, scholarships for the degree and diploma are transferable.
- Two children per family are eligible, whose family income is not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year (in case of married girl, income of parents / in-laws, whichever is higher will be considered).
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit test to avoid any technical degree / diploma course related to any institution approved by AICTE.
- The amount of scholarship: Rs. 30,000 / – or actual, whichever is less and Rs. 2000 / – per month for 10 months, as per the fee charged for the event every year. In the case of tuition fee waiver / reimbursement, students are eligible to receive a sum of Rs. 30,000 / – for purchase of books / instruments / softwares / laptops / desktops / vehicles / fees paid for competitive examination application / examination. Are.
- Reservation for SC-15%, ST for 7.5% and OBC candidate / applicant for 27%.
Apply For PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
For online registration and instructions for filling the online application, log on to www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in.
Note- We would like to tell you all that online applications are not being invited for this scheme right now. But as soon as the applications are submitted for the scheme, we will be notified of you
PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME Document Required
1. Scanned copies of marksheets of standard Xth / XIIth / others that are applicable and which are full. (mandatory)
2. In the prescribed format issued below from the post of Tehsildar, annual family income certificate for the preceding financial year.
3. Entrance letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for admission to the diploma / degree course.
4. Certificate issued by the Director / Principal / Principal of the Institute.
5. Tuition fee receipt.
6. Bank pass book from Aadhar card in the name of student showing account number, IFSC code and photograph
7. Race certificate for SC / ST / OBC class.
8. Aadhar card
9. The declaration by the parents duly signed, saying that the information provided by his child is correct and scholarship amount will be returned if found at any stage.
Scheme Recent Update 2019
The government has taken several steps to increase enrollment of girls in higher studies. The government is committed to encouraging students to study higher. Therefore various schemes are being implemented । For More Info Visit PIB Site : Click Here