Sampoorna Bima Gram Life Insurance Scheme
The Central Government introduced the All Insurance Village (SBG) scheme to provide an insurance cover to all the poor people of rural areas. All insured homes in villages will be given an insurance policy. In addition, under this scheme, all villages will be included under the Adarsh Gram Yojana (AGY).
Sampoorna bima gram yojana (SBG) is an initiative to increase the number of people under the Postal Life Insurance (PIL) scheme. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide an inexpensive life insurance service for those who are residing in rural areas. In addition, this scheme will also expand banking services across the country through postal network.
The border was launched by the Minister for Communications, through which all the songs are being provided to the people in the nose, the benefits of the scheme can be raised through the nearest post office.
Features of sampoorna bima gram yojana
- Need to provide banking services through postal network to provide affordable life insurance services to people living in rural areas of the country.
- Under the Saasand Model Village Scheme, all the villages will be brought under its purview.
- Under the Sampura Gram (SBG) scheme, every revenue district in the country will have at least one village (which will have a minimum of 100 houses), in which efforts will be made to cover all the houses of the village with minimum identification. Every Policy of RPLI (Rural Postal Life Insurance)
- The coverage of all houses in the marked Samaapuram Bima village village is the primary purpose of this scheme.
- It has been decided to increase the cover of social security and bring maximum people in the preservation of Postal Life Insurance (PLI).
Postal Life Insurance Scheme (PLI)
Postal Life Insurance (PLI), introduced in 1884, is one of the oldest life insurance plans for the benefit of government and semi-government employees. Gramin Post Life Insurance (RPLI), introduced on March 24, 1995, on the recommendations of the Malhotra Committee, provides insurance cover to people living in rural areas, especially the vulnerable sections and women living in rural areas.