Stand up india scheme
Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi on August 15, 2015, in his Independence Day address, to promote entrepreneurship at the grassroots level for economic empowerment and employment generation, his game changer campaign “Start-up India” stand-up India Was unveiled. The stand-up India scheme started in the celebration of 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar wants to take advantage of institutional credit structure to reach the underlined area of the people as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Women Entrepreneurs. In order to enable them to participate in the economic growth of the nation.
The purpose of the stand-up India scheme is to provide bank loan facility between less than 10 lakh to 100 lakhs to a Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and for setting the bank branch of all commercial banks In order to establish a woman’s borrower.
Stand Up India Scheme Objective
The objective of the stand-up India scheme is to provide at least one female borrower to the bank loan facility in every bank branch for setting up at least one scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST) borrower and greenfield between 10 million and 1 crore. have to give. In the case of non-personal enterprises in the enterprise manufacturing, services or business sector, at least 51% stake and control stake should be held by SC / ST or women entrepreneur.
Eligibility Of Stand Up India
- SC / ST and / or women entrepreneurs over the age of 18 are eligible only for this scheme
- Under the scheme loan is available only for Green Field project.
- Green Field In this context, the first enterprise of beneficiary in construction or services or business field.
- In the case of non-personal enterprises, 51% shareholding and control stake should be organized by SC / ST and / or Women Entrepreneurs.
- The borrower should not be in any bank / financial institution by default.
Details Of Loan
- Nature of Loans- Composite credit between 10 million and 100 million up to (including term loan and working capital).
- The objective of the loan – to set up a new enterprise in the manufacturing, business or service sector by SC / ST / women entrepreneur.
- Loan size – 75% of the total cost involved in fixed loan and working capital, overall credit. The condition of loan expected to cover 75% of the project cost will not be applicable if the contribution of the borrower with convergence assistance from any other scheme is more than 25% of the project cost.
- Interest Rate – The rate of interest will be the lowest applicable rate for the category (rating category) (base rate (MCLR + 3% + tenor premium).
- Security – In addition to primary security, the loan can be secured by guarantee of collateral security or credit-guarantee fund scheme for stand-up India loan (CGFSIL).
- Repayment – Loan is eligible to repay in 7 years with a maximum moratorium period of 18 years.
- Working Capital – For withdrawal of working capital up to Rs. 10 lakhs, approval can be done through overdraft. Rupee Debit Card will be issued for the convenience of the borrower. According to the cash credit limit, the working capital limit is more than 10 lakh.
How to apply
The scheme covering all branches of scheduled commercial banks will be accessed in three possible ways.
- Straight in the branch
- Through stand-up India portal (www.standupmitra.in)
- Through Lead District Manager (LDM)