If any of you want to do Aadhaar work, then today we are going to give a good news, yes if you want to run an Aadhaar center, then for this you have to have a certificate of Aadhaar Supervisor or Operator. If you do not have any of these certificates, then you will not be able to open the Aadhaar center because to open an Aadhaar center, you have to take permission from UIDAI. For which you are required to show them the certificate of Aadhaar Supervisor / Operator. So, here we know that if you want to open an Aadhaar center, then how can you apply for these certificates online?
Aadhar Operator or supervisor
The Aadhaar operator or supervisor is the one who works at the Aadhaar center or can say that he works to make the Aadhaar card. There is a lot of knowledge about Aadhaar card and it is well aware of Aadhaar card system. So if a person wants to become an Aadhaar supervisor or operator, then he has to give UIDAI EXAM for this, after passing the exam, he is given a certificate of supervisor or operator according to the numbers in his exam. So let us now tell you how you can get Aadhaar Operator or Supervisor Certificate by taking the exam.
- Candidate’s latest mobile number should be linked in his / her Aadhaar, as it will be verified using one time password.
- Download “Offline Aadhaar XML File” from the link given below and select the “Share Code” of your choice – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar
- Before downloading the e-Aadhaar and offline Aadhaar XML for verification on the exam day, the candidate should get updated in the latest photo Aadhaar.
- Candidates for https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or Aadhaar letter carry the latest copy of e-Aadhaar for the purpose of verification. Aadhaar card for the purpose of verification. In case of non-availability of admit card or mismatch in the Photograph printed on EAadhaar / Aadhaar Letter and the presence of the candidate, he / she will be disqualified.
How to give UIDAI EXAM for Aadhaar Operator / Supervisor Certificate
To open a new Aadhaar center, it is mandatory for you to have a supervisor certificate and if you have Aadhaar operator’s certificate, then you can work as an operator under another Aadhaar supervisor.
Registration process for UIDAI EXAM
- To register, first of all you have to go to the Aadhaar Examination Portal of NSEIT, the link of the website is given below through which you can directly access this EXAM portal of Aadhaar : Direct Link
Note- Let us tell you that NSEIT is a private company which provides services like Cyber Security, Online Examination, Banking etc. in India, out of which this EXAM service of Aadhaar is also included.
- After reaching the website, you will see the button of “Create New User” on the login page and click on it.
- Now create “New User” by uploading offline base XML file and providing share code
- After successful verification of the offline base XML file. An “OTP” will be sent to the candidate on the mobile number entered by the candidate along with the Aadhaar registered mobile to confirm his / her registration and to provide consent for NSEIT Ltd to use the candidate’s offline Aadhaar information.
- The registration ID and default password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number and email ID. The default password will need to be changed on first login. The candidate must remember the registration ID and new password for the certification exam and see his details on the NSEIT registration portal.
- After successfully creating your new user account, by logging in, you can choose registration center and pay registration and examination fees.