UMANG provides a single platform to all Indian nationals from central to local government bodies and other citizen-centric services to reach All India e-Gov services.
UMANG’s intention is to provide major services provided by the central and state government departments, local bodies and other utility services of private organizations. It provides an integrated approach where citizens can set up an application to avail of many government services.
The UMANG service has been made available on many channels like mobile applications, web, IVR and SMS, which can be accessed through smartphones, feature phones, tablets and desktops. UMANG is designed with a thought to add convenience to your lifestyle. UMANG will revolutionize in that way how an Indian citizen takes advantage of government services today because it leverages the current instant internet and smartphone penetration in our country.
UMANG KEY FEATURES
Integration with Aadhaar, PAYGOV, DIGILOCKER
Provides seamless integration with popular customer-focused services like UMANG base and digitalcoaker. UMANG will soon provide integration with many other services like PayGov
ease of access
Explore UMANG on many channels like smartphones, desktops and tablets. UMANI has a rich multimedia interface that focuses on maximizing utility and user experience.
Government services now in your pocket
Now use different government services through a single mobile app. UMANG provides an integrated platform where a number of government services (central, state, and regional) can be accessed by the user.
Dedicated customer support
UMANG has a dedicated customer support for user convenience from 8 am to 8 pm for all days of the week.
UMANG App Services
- PMKVY service: The user here can apply for PMKVY and view the status of the application.
- Soil Health Card Service: SHC will help in collecting information for agriculture which will be more helpful for farmers to improve yields.
- PMAY service: Users can apply for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme here.
- Crop Insurance Service: The farmer will get information about their crops about natural calamities, hailstorm, drought and flood etc.
- ORS: Online registration system (ORS) service provider to connect with different hospitals across the country.
- NCERT Service: Here users can see class-wise and subject-matter content provided.
Apart from this, many of the services, such as Digilokar, Aadhaar, Bharat Bill Payment, Pan Seva, etc. are available on the Excellent Application, which can be availed by any person through their mobile.
UMANG App Download
|Source ; umang.gov.in|