UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana was started by UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) to provide easy power connection. In accordance with this Jhatpat Connection scheme, uppcl uses an online process to ensure fast processing in the below poverty line (BPL) and poverty line (APL) families. Any consumer who wants a new electrical connection can now apply online at upenergy.in or at a public convenience store.
All consumers in the BPL category (BPL family) will only need to pay Rs 10 for the electrical connection and the APL family will have to pay Rs 100 for the electrical connection between 1 kW and 25 kW.
Online application process for new electricity connection
- First of all, visit UPPCL’s official website upenergy.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply for New Electricity Connection (Jhatpat Connection)” under CONNECTION SERVICES ‘section.
- Now you will see the electricity connection form login page
- Now applicants have to click on “New Registration” button to open online registration form.
- Here candidates can enter the name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number and click on the “Register” button to complete the new electricity connection registration process.
For more information see the PDF manual Click here For PDF