who are eligible for pradhan mantri awas yojana, pradhan mantri awas yojana online from housing scheme
Friends, today we are going to tell you which person is eligible for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme and also will also explain what changes have been made recently in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme if you do not know about the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme What is the prime minister’s housing plan? How can you become a participant in this plan, and how to do it online in the last plan, to get all this information, you must read this article till the end.
What Is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ?
Friends, First of all, we will try to explain to all of you what is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in very short words. Friends, this scheme has been started to provide public housing to poor and helpless persons. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been started. Let us tell you that the plan is not a new plan before this scheme was being run in the name of Indira Awas Yojana but now it has been changed to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and this scheme is a major part of the government as a means of eradicating poverty. Has been a focused area. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is being launched at two levels, the first urban housing scheme and the second rural housing scheme, and this scheme began with an Indira Awas Yojana (iay) in January 1996, as an independent program. However, the scheme addressed the needs of housing in rural areas, although some intervals were identified during concurrent evaluation and in 2014 by the Comptroller & Auditor General Several shortcomings of this plan were removed
who are eligible for pradhan mantri awas yojana प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना पात्रता
The benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be given to those individuals who fall under the category of EWS and LIG
EWS category : – In this category, those persons who are less than three lakh rupees will be kept
LIG Category : – In this category, all the persons whose income is between 3 lakh to 6 lakh rupees
2. Applicant’s age must be between 21 years and 55 years.
3. The application in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme will be done in the name of the female head of the family.
4. If a family already has a permanent house then it can not take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
5. In this scheme, the same person can apply, who do not have his own house, then can take advantage of this scheme under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
- An applicant / family / family should not be the owner of a permanent home in any part of the country, either on its name or on the name of a member
- An applicant should not avail any central / state assistance under any residential scheme of the Government of India.
- An adult female membership is mandatory in property ownership
- Property should be co-owned by a female member of the family
- The place of property should come under all statutory cities according to the 2011 census and their adjoining planning area (periodically updated by the government).
Recent Changes Made Under The PMAY
Up to 8% lower than affordable homes
The Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme has already helped thousands of people in India to fulfill their dream of building a house. In order to make things better for future home buyers who want to take home loans through this scheme, the government has reduced GST from 12% to 8%.
The person who purchases the house for the first time will have to pay 8% GST, provided he takes home loan through the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY.
To successfully take advantage of home loan through CLSS, some eligibility criteria have to be completed. For example, the family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 18 lakhs per year and the maximum area area (attached area within walls) which is eligible for subsidy, is 150 sq. M. Tax benefits will also be available for low cost housing projects. Whatever does not meet the above requirements, it will have to pay 12% GST.
Pradhan mantri awas yojana online apply ?
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of Prime Minister Housing Scheme by clicking on the below given website.
Offcial Website PMAY (Urban) CLICK HARE
2. As soon as you click on the given link, you will reach the official website of the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme. Then you will see an option in the Navigation menu of the website. Once you click on the Citizen Assessment, you will have some options Will come for For slum dwellers (for slum dwellers) Benefit under other 3 components (Benefits under the other 3 components)
3. Now you have to click on the options for For Slum dwellers
4. As soon as you click on For Slum dwellers, you will receive your Aadhaar number and
It will be asked to put whatever name is written in the base number, it is to fill you in the box given in the box and click on the check button
5. If you are eligible for this plan then the form will be open to you which you will have to fill
Note- Visit the Yojana’s official website for more information. pmaymis.gov.in